Membership at SSTA
Joining Our Saratoga Swim Facility
Saratoga Star Aquatics offers health club membership to individuals and
families. Our wide array of plans and options allow you to unlimited access
to our gym and heated indoor pools. Membership entitles members to use
designated areas of the facility at designated times specified by the
Saratoga Star Aquatics Indoor Aquatics Center Schedule. Members with children
enrolled in lessons with the Saratoga Star Aquatics Swim School are also
entitled to use the gym when their children are in their lessons.
Download the application for your membership today and
click here to learn more about membership hours and the fee information.
Our Pool Rules
At Saratoga Star Aquatics, your safety and experience are very important
to us. Our rules are intended to keep you and other patrons safe during
visits to our facility. When you visit our facility, it is important that
you and everyone in the facility remain safe.
Our pool rules include:
- Lifeguards and employees have the authority to ask a member to vacate the
premises if he/she fail to follow the rules.
- Lifeguards are responsible for the safety of all swimmers.
- Any conduct determined by lifeguard or employee that jeopardizes the health
or safety of the pool or its users are prohibited.
- All children 10 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- All non-swimmers are to remain in the lobby areas and off the pool decks.
- All swimmers must wear proper swim attire.
- No rough play, horseplay or splashing in the pool area.
- Diving off the deck or start blocks is only permitted when accompanied
by an SSTA swim coach.
- The large pool is for lap swim use only. Please share lanes and utilize
small pool for family activities.
- Do no PULL, SIT, or CLIMB on lane lines.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the pool area.
To learn more about our pool and facilities,
call us at